TERMS & CONDITIONS
Locazion terms and conditions of use:
Locazion Pty Ltd (“we”) is an advertising service to property owners, property managers and real estate agents (“advertiser”, “advertisers”) who want to promote their property to potential holiday makers (“tenant”, “tenants”).
Conditions of use for prospective tenants of our site
- Locazion acts as an advertising portal for advertisers to list their property to rent to potential tenants looking for holiday accommodation. We do not act as a booking agency on properties listed. All bookings are dealt directly with the advertisers and the prospective tenant. We make no guarantee on bookings and payments; this is an agreement between the advertiser and the tenant.
- Properties listed on our site have been posted by the advertiser. We request that advertisers represent a property accurately and truthfully, we have no input into the listing and make no guarantee as to the quality of the property listed. It is the responsibility of the tenant to ensure that the property is of an agreed quality and meets the required standards of condition and safety.
- We set out our own terms and conditions, however the advertiser may have their own terms and conditions as part of any agreement with a prospective tenant. It is the responsibility of the tenant to check and agree with terms and conditions outside of Locazion.
- We provide an availability calendar for prospective tenants and whilst we request advertisers to update and provide accurate information on availability, we make no guarantee to its accuracy as this is the responsibility of the advertiser to update.
- We make no guarantee on bookings made by tenants to advertisers and do not provide a refund. Any dispute or refund request is between the advertiser and tenant.
Conditions of use for advertisers
- We do not provide nor do we act as a booking service for advertisers. Any such booking or subsequent contract is between the advertiser and the prospective tenant. Locazion encourages advertisers to establish their own terms and conditions of bookings between themselves and prospective tenants.
- As a result of the above, we do not take responsibility for any agreement between advertisers and potential tenants. Any unpaid rent/deposit is strictly between the advertiser and the tenant.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to represent the property truthfully and accurately. Advertisers are also responsible for ensuring that any property listed on Locazion complies with any government standards and requirements and hold any relevant certificates needed to rent the property to holiday makers/tenants. Locazion will not be held responsible for any advertisements on the site which fail to meet these standards.
- All listings are sold to run the full term that is chosen by the member. Listings removed at your request prior to the completion of their full term are not subject to a refund.
- We reserve the right to reject any requested advertisement submitted by advertisers which we deem inappropriate including, but not limited to inappropriate use of wording or images, links to competitor or un-trusted websites, content not relating to holiday rentals or anything that we consider to be inappropriate for use on Locazion. In the case of a property that is submitted for approval and rejected, we will provide the advertiser with the option of amending the listing. If at that point, the advertiser wishes to cancel the subscription, he/she will be refunded the subscription cost less an administration fee of AUD $30.00.
- We reserve the right to amend content/photographs submitted that we deem inappropriate.
- We may request that the advertiser provides proof of identification by way of photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or passport) and proof of property ownership (e.g. rates notice or utility bill with property address). For real estate agents, we may request a lease agreement.
- Properties will not be listed until they have been approved by system administrators and if requested, proof of identification and property ownership/lease agreement has been received.
- The advertiser may only submit one property per listing unless prior approval has been given by Locazion.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to update the availability calendar and for the calendar to not be misleading or reflect incorrect availabilities to potential tenants. We reserve the right to remove a calendar if we feel this isn’t accurately reflecting the correct availability.
- We reserve the right to remove an advertisement if we deem a complaint or complaints received from tenant/tenants at a property to be of a serious nature concerning, but not limited to misleading or false property information, false location of property and improper behaviour from advertisers. In such an event the listing will be removed without refund.
- Advertisers agree that all information provided in their advertisement is that of their own doing and hasn’t been copied, reproduced or replicated from other sources unless permission has been given by the other source. In the event that permission hasn’t been granted, the advertiser assumes all liability for any potential legal proceedings that may be made against the advertisement.
General conditions of use
- All information and data provided on the Locazion website is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced or used by anyone without having received written consent from the owners of Locazion.
- From time to time, Locazion will provide links to 3rd party websites either through a direct link or banner advertisement. We do not endorse or monitor the content on 3rd party websites and we are not responsible for any incorrect or misleading information that may be provided by 3rd party websites.
- We reserve to right to change our fee structure and conditions of use without notice. Any changes to fee structures will be advertised on the website and conditions of use will be updated.
- Locazion is an Australian based company registered for GST (Goods and Services tax). All prices quoted include GST.
- The registered address of Locazion Pty is as below:
PO Box 319,
Prahran VIC 3181
- All intellectual property of the site is owned by or authorized to Locazion. We enable users to the site to browse listings and information, or print for personal use. Any other use or copying of information is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent has been given by the owners of Locazion.